Friday, February 11, 2011

A Week of Snow

I began this week excited over the prospect of a snow day.  It is now Friday and the fourth day spent out of school due to snow (Tuesday was the only exception).  I made Tuesday count.  The PJHS student body voted on Who's Who for the yearbook so I'll be ready to snap pictures as soon as we are back in school.

I can't say I really accomplished that much while off.  I watched the snow fall on Wednesday, read Bright Young Things by Anna Godbersen, and enjoyed the day off with my husband.  Thursday I tallied Who's Who votes then Mitch and I escaped to Jonesboro to see Matthew and Alicia.  Today I decided to edit my blog site.  Okay, I know you can personalize it the way you want but I'm having trouble doing just that.  It's been changed but that's all I can say about it.  I need a lesson.  I need to get up and accomplish something to make me feel good.

I know I have spent most of the time conveying my thoughts on this blog.  That's not bad.  But I will try to do more than that in the future.  So bye for now and hopefully more interesting posts will come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment